This section provides information and key documents of the ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement (AANZFTA).
Key Figures of AANZFTA in 2016:
- 663 billion of people
- 4 trillion USD in GDP (current prices)
- 60.7 billion USD in merchandise trade
- 26.9 billion USD in FDI flows in ASEAN
The AANZFTA is a comprehensive and single-undertaking free trade agreement that opens up and creates new opportunities for approximately 663 million peoples of ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand – a region with a combined Gross Domestic Product of approximately USD 4 trillion as of 2016. In line with the ASEAN Community Vision 2025, the AANZFTA aims for sustainable economic growth in the region by providing a more liberal, facilitative, and transparent market and investment regimes among the twelve signatories to the Agreement, namely Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore Thailand, and Viet Nam.
Agreement on Establishing the ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand FTA and the First Protocol to Amend the Agreement on Establishing the AANZFTA
- Annex 1: Schedules of Tariff Commitment
- Annex 2: Product Specific Rules
- Annex 3: Schedules of Specific Services Commitments and Head Notes
- Annex 4: Schedules of Movement of Natural Persons Commitments and Head Notes
- Implementing Arrangement for the AANZFTA Economic Cooperation Work Program
- Understanding on Tariff Reduction or Elimination of Customs Duties